With built in Quick Raiser fine adjuster.
- Electronic full wave variable control of spindle speed under load for a fine finish on all types of material.
- Soft start eliminates sudden movement of machine on start up.
- Two column precision base with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy.
- Spindle lock and hex collet nut results in easy cutter changes with the 22mm spanner supplied.
- Adjustable twin rod parallel side-fence guide with integral micro-adjuster for straight edge work.
- Precision machined one-piece multi-slit collet for fail-safe grip of cutter shank.
- 3-position revolving depth stop for fast adjustable settings. Adjustable inner plate for guide bush accuracy.
- Router fine height adjuster for above and below height adjustment. One revolution of the handle equals 1.5mm.
- Three quick release recesses in base to fit tables in conjunction with optional Quick Release Kit.
- Fittings for optional Clamp Guide System Kit.
- Extra large base aperture for large cutters. Quick release dust spout.
- Ideal for site use.
- All 115v routers over 1850W require a 32A BS4343 115v plug
- Minimum generator or transformer requirement 3kVA continuous with a 32A BS4343 115v socket outlet.
- 115v units cannot be used on the no-volt release switch CRT/L and PRT/L router tables.
Trend T11 1/2" Variable Speed Workshop Router 2000W 115V
- Brand: Trend
- Product Code: T11ELK
- Availability: In Stock